Bluefield / Wyoming EasT

wvpymbr

Wow. Sounds like a great game.

It really is scary how good Bluefield can be. Eades and Collier, both sophomores, scored 58 together. Collier had 30 and 17 of those came in the 4th quarter. Eades had 28 and 21 in the first half.

Pick your poison because either one can and will go for 40 in a game if they had to.

Collier 30

Eades 28

Yost 10

Edwards 14

I think all are sophomores. 82 of 90 points...WOW

You're right...

And don't forget there is a freshman by the last name of Ponder soaking up some knowledge on the bench. Rumor has it that he's got a chance to be the best one in the family by the time he's done.

I think it is safe to say that if the Bluefield Beavers don't win state this year, they will win at least once in the next 2 years.

Lots of crazy things happen in Charleston, so it's hard to guarantee much. They absolutely have the talent to win it this year and the next few too, but Bluefield has taken lots of talented teams up there and have somehow lost to teams of lesser talent.

Regardless, this team does have a great shot at being one of only two teams WV history to ever 3-peat. The only other being the 2007 Huntington High team with NBA'ers OJ Mayo and Patrick Patterson.

Awesome game last night I just cant get over the composure the kids have on Bluefield's team. Being down 5 with under a min and them kids called timeout and never looked a bit nervous. They will see Wyoming East again but the Beavs sure broke thier heart last night. Great Game!!!!!!!!