Colts release five more players

Ryan4VT

After all the hoopla of Manning, the Colts have cut Addai, Bracket, Bullet, Painter, and this one baffles me, Dallas Clark.

Didn't see them letting Bracket, Clark, or Addai go. This is complete rebuilding mode.....

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/COLTS-MAKE-ROSTER-MOVES/4336a7b0-adf7-41c4-aabc-57266e96e70c

After all the hoopla of Manning, the Colts have cut Addai, Bracket, Bullet, Painter, and this one baffles me, Dallas Clark.

Didn't see them letting Bracket, Clark, or Addai go. This is complete rebuilding mode.....

http://www.colts.com/news/article-1/COLTS-MAKE-ROSTER-MOVES/4336a7b0-adf7-41c4-aabc-57266e96e70c

Yeah, I can't see why anyone might want to release a 33-year-old TE with injury issues.

Bracket: 32 years old.

Bullitt's been on injured reserve for THE LAST TWO YEARS.

Painter's awful, and you're better off without him.

Addai rushed for literally less than 500 yards last year as his team's #1 rushing option.

Think about it, Ryan. You're better off without these guys. They're dead weight...

Yeah, I can't see why anyone might want to release a 33-year-old TE with injury issues.

Bracket: 32 years old.

Bullitt's been on injured reserve for THE LAST TWO YEARS.

Painter's awful, and you're better off without him.

Addai rushed for literally less than 500 yards last year as his team's #1 rushing option.

Think about it, Ryan. You're better off without these guys. They're dead weight...

I'm glad to be rid of Painter and Bullitt. However, name our RB now. Bracket is still a starter. And Clark is our 2nd best option as a reciever. Wayne is gone. I expect Saturday to leave too. What will make Mathis and Freeny want to stay? This is more than rebuilding.

I'm glad to be rid of Painter and Bullitt. However, name our RB now. Bracket is still a starter. And Clark is our 2nd best option as a reciever. Wayne is gone. I expect Saturday to leave too. What will make Mathis and Freeny want to stay? This is more than rebuilding.

But Saturday, Mathis, and Freeney are still there, right? Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If your 2nd-best WR option is a 33-year-old injury case, then you just might need to rebuild.

I actually think the Colts are making good changes here.

But Saturday, Mathis, and Freeney are still there, right? Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

If your 2nd-best WR option is a 33-year-old injury case, then you just might need to rebuild.

I actually think the Colts are making good changes here.

Saturday is a Free Agent. They are open to trading Freeny. Wayne and Garcon are free agents.