PH Glade's Boys

eastboundanddown

I read in the paper yesterday where Caywood stepped down after 7 years at the helm of PH.... I think they got Northwood twice last year for their only 2 w's.......

Maybe Malibu Mark Palmer will take over double duty football and basketball and lead them back to the promise land!

I have no doubt that Coach Palmer will hire the right man for the job. The Rebel Nation will be happy with his choice.

I say give it to Palmer....

I also heard David Robinette was being courted to take it ?

I heard snodgrass or however one would go about spelling that and someone from Wise..... With PH Holston Chillhowie coming over to the Region D be pretty solid getting out of GW....

Is Northwood coming over in the trade?

From what I've seen Rebel Nation is never happy?

I heard snodgrass or however one would go about spelling that and someone from Wise..... With PH Holston Chillhowie coming over to the Region D be pretty solid getting out of GW....

Region D what?

care to elaborate?

When they re-classify in 2013-2014

Someone said that PH, Holston, C-howie were coming to the Region D. Everyone else was Region C territory still

I don't see why the Hogo would split. All the schools are within 10 minutes of another.

Palmer has enough on his plate resurrecting the football program, think they need to hire a PH alum, one that cares for the rebels, think snodgrass is the answer.

• 3 weeks later...

Palmer has enough on his plate resurrecting the football program, think they need to hire a PH alum, one that cares for the rebels, think snodgrass is the answer.

I would say most coaches hired care about the program or at least winning to help them move onto somewhere else.

Unless snodgrass is bringing some players, PH will continue to struggle.

Palmers choice wins by default, the guy from Central will get the job. This of course is after Palmer offered it to three others who wisely turned it down. Things seem to fall apart over there.

Palmers choice wins by default, the guy from Central will get the job. This of course is after Palmer offered it to three others who wisely turned it down. Things seem to fall apart over there.

Snodgrass turned it down I'm assuming, b/c Sabo is gone at C-how.... who else turned it down?

What was the kats name from Central that got the job?

Anyone ever come up with why Sabo is gone?