SWVA Sports Fantasy Football 2012!!

Hey guys. Went ahead and created our league on ESPN. 9 spots left. Lets hope we have enough this year to play. Draft is currently set to Aug 25th at 7. After creating the league I realized that is the Bristol Race, so don't kill me yet. We will all discuss a time and date for the draft and I'll change it.

ESPN league

League name: SWVA Sports

Password: Football

Alright, we have 8 teams. If two more don't join I can back the number of teams down. So, when do you guys want to draft? I'm assuming the 24-26th are no-gos. So what's everyone think?

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

The draft is not full. The system will not let us hold a draft until it's full. Regardless, i'll be missing it tonight. Have another high priority fantasy draft to attend.

Can't do two at once? Lol. I'm doing two tonight. And don't worry, we will have enough. I've got a few friends that are gonna do it.

They have 55 minutes to sign up.

One of them came through. And the other......well, I threw my 13 year old brother to the wolves. Lol But he loved the draft. And I'm hoping this make him more interested in football.