Eastside?

mdotson98

Hurley travels to Eastside Friday night, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Eastside looks this year and does anyone have a address for it because I have never been there before.

I am going to guess your coming through Clintwood. If so take rt 72 right outside of Clintwood. Follow it all the way to Coeburn. There will be a Velro on your left with a set of RR tracks. Go over RR tracks and go to your left. That road will take you to the football field.

Eastside by a couple of TDs.

I would love for the Rebels to win but I dont think its gonna happen.

Eastside has some speed/quickness at RB and should have a solid passing game. Im not sure exactly what formations they are running on offense, ive heard Double Wing but idk

Eastside by 20+ I predict. We will see!

You do know it's Eastside,don't you. The combination of the red head step-child from the LPD (Coeburn) who couldn't even post a .500 season year in and year out in the LPD and then moved to the Cumberland AND STILL can't win a district. The other half (St. Paul) who will fold like a cheap wallet if you hit'em in the mouth. The last year Hurley played St. Paul they QUIT on the field after having a 20-6 lead in the 1st quarter, Hurley won that game 52-26.

Eastside is ok and will contend for the CD title but they arent a very good team.

I personally just dont expect much from Hurley this season.

What type of offense is Hurley running this season?

Hurley is in a rebuilding stage, a lot of good athletes have graduated over the last two years.

Hurley is running spread-option type offense.

Coeburn/Eastside fans talk smack every year on the old LPD Board,Cumberland Board, and now this forum on how they are going to win it all,but never do.

Hurley is in a rebuilding stage, thats what I was getting at, no offense intended. No school Hurleys size can lose the type of talent they have over the past two years and sustain that type of success.

Eastside has potiental but have a long way to go before I would call them a good team/program, a long way

Coeburn/Eastside fans talk smack every year on the old LPD Board,Cumberland Board, and now this forum on how they are going to win it all,but never do.

Never saw anyone from Coeburn/Eastside talking shit on the LPD board. I've yet to see one of their fans even on here.