Taquan Mizzell

kevin

Any chance this kid changes his mind? UVA's offense is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I'm sorry but thats some boring football! Must be an academic decision which I understand. Football wise he could do alot better. Wish him the best though.

Any chance this kid changes his mind? UVA's offense is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I'm sorry but thats some boring football! Must be an academic decision which I understand. Football wise he could do alot better. Wish him the best though.

1. Not a chance in Hell. Enjoy watching him "Smoke" the ACC, Mountie.

2. I'd rather put up 200 yards and win than put up 600 yards and lose, which is something WVU's going to learn the hard way this season.

1. Not a chance in Hell. Enjoy watching him "Smoke" the ACC, Mountie.

2. I'd rather put up 200 yards and win than put up 600 yards and lose, which is something WVU's going to learn the hard way this season.

Thats funny. LOL Thing is he's not going to do much winning there! But like I say wish him the best.

LOL, this is funny.

Mizzell ain't goin' nowhere, son. Keep dreamin'. I'm gonna go enjoy my WIN.

I'm not talking about him coming to WVU. Serious question, If the UVA offense continues to struggle do you think VT could sweep in and get him? I hope the kid honors his commitment to UVA!

UVAObserver just has sand in his vagina. Don't worry about it, Kevin.

So it's me, the one whose football team won, who has the sand in my vagina, over the troll who's trashing a school (1) he hasn't played in 9 years and (2) who got a recruit over his school, a recruit who barely even gave WVU the light of day.

Makes a lot of sense. If you've just suffered brain trauma.

So it's me, the one whose football team won, who has the sand in my vagina, over the troll who's trashing a school (1) he hasn't played in 9 years and (2) who got a recruit over his school, a recruit who barely even gave WVU the light of day.

First of all i've been called alot of things but never a troll. Anyway I don't care that we didn't get mizzell. We got our backs already and if we do need anymore we can go to florida or texas and get plenty of mizzells. We need d-line and db recruits now so get over yourself and you might want to check into some anger management classes. Just sayin'

You gettin' trolled dawg.

Let it be, eazy e.

You gettin' trolled dawg.

Let it be, eazy e.

Hey how many posts do you need before your not a troll anymore? LOL Seriously though i'm sorry if I upset you uvaobserver. Wasn't my intention. I know you were just defending your school which you should.Take care and best of luck to you and uva on a sucessful season!

I may be wrong but I don't think either was a 5 star. I do know that Geno was an Elite 11 QB.

I just looked it up and Tavon was 5* on Scout.

http://maryland.scout.com/a.z?s=174&p=8&c=1&nid=2983126

But regardless, your 3 best offensive players this year (Smith, Austin, and Bailey) were all rated at least 4* by all the major recruiting sites. I'd settle for those guys over the 2* and 3* without egos.

The only hyped up recruit that I can remember panning out for WVU is Noel Devine. I will continue to take the 2 and 3 star guys with out big egos.

Yeah WVU has had alot of success with 2 and 3 star guys. We have never been able to consistently get the 4 and 5 star guys but if you think about all the really good players we have had come through our program we have still been really fortunate through the years!