Haysi/Eastside

redtiger

Im really lookin forward to this one(my fiancee is from Coeburn). Eastside gave Honaker all they could handle so im looking forward to Haysi measuring themselves against the Spartans.

Anyone from Honaker, details on Eastside?

even though i listened to the radio for the honaker/eastside ballgame, all i can say is keep their runningbacks contained. one of them is so fast, they are comparing him to julius jones back when jones played for the powell valley vikings

even though i listened to the radio for the honaker/eastside ballgame, all i can say is keep their runningbacks contained. one of them is so fast, they are comparing him to julius jones back when jones played for the powell valley vikings

he's fast but not that fast......he doesn't like to get hit.....

I know which one you guys are talkin about. He is quick but is an athlete, not a football player. We did a good job stoping them last season but I know they have changed their offense.

The comparison to Jones is a joke. No offense to the kid but Jones was on another level

Hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha!

Tough night for my Tigers. Seemed like all night when something was working on Offense we would go away from it; short pass to the TE was working(4-5 receptions for 15-20 yards) went away from it, Power I(Yeah, who would have guessed that one) was working (3 runs for +40 yards) didnt stick with it.

Eastside schemed to take away our top WR, we didnt take advantage of what they were giving us. Alot of times more is simply too much and I think thats whats goin on right now with the offense.

Eastside is solid; 1 quick back and 1 very capeable back, a QB who is accurate. Average size not big but not small. Imo they are the frontrunner to win the Cumberland but arent a great team, improved from last season.

As hard as it is for a fan thats how we have to look at it. Haysi will take its lumps as the season goes on but will, hopefully, have it figured out by week 7-8. They have alot of pieces and alot of options, just have to find what works and develop that

Edited by redtiger