Grayson at Clintwood

dshreeves

Hands down the best I've seen clintwood play pass defense ever...clicked on all cylinders tonight..I'm gonna say Gavin had around 220-240 yards rushing..

all that dam spread we have been seeing.......lol:eek:

Grayson will probably finish 4th in MED, they are not what I expected. Clintwood is a very good team.

Grayson is a better team than what they showed last night. One of their biggest problems is the running game. They don't have a "go-to guy" in that aspect. They lack the 1-2 punch they had at halfback/fullback last year. That and the qb needs to learn he has other receivers besides his brother. :p

Grayson is a better team than what they showed last night.

They are. It's about like when Clintwood went up there last year. Clintwood fumbled up there 400 times, threw 8-10 picks, couldn't do anything right. Everything that could go wrong did. Grayson didn't have that problem last night they just had to play a group that was embarrassed last year and had heard about it for a year. It wouldn't have mattered what Grayson did last night, they weren't winning and it wasn't going to be close. I've never been more certain of the outcome of a game in my life. It looks like Grayson has some kids who can play and I'm sure they'll be fine. Agree with you though that without Rodriguez and 44 there, there's a big drop off at those positions.

Grayson is a better team than what they showed last night. One of their biggest problems is the running game. They don't have a "go-to guy" in that aspect. They lack the 1-2 punch they had at halfback/fullback last year. That and the qb needs to learn he has other receivers besides his brother. :p

he threw more to #5 and #81 than anyone...I suppose because clintwood had #2 covered pretty good

he threw more to #5 and #81 than anyone...I suppose because clintwood had #2 covered pretty good

That's good, he needed that. His brother graduates this year, and he's gonna have to learn how to play without him next season. ;) To Clintwood and their fans: good luck to you for the rest of the season. I hope you guys do well!

Edited by Blue_Devil94

recipe for a blowout:

1-Very good Clintwood team vs. very average Grayson team

2-very motivated well coached team with a week to prepare

3- Grayson team is ripe with injuries right now

it was quite simple last night.....Clintwood is alot better than Grayson

Grayson is a better team than what they showed last night. One of their biggest problems is the running game. They don't have a "go-to guy" in that aspect. They lack the 1-2 punch they had at halfback/fullback last year. That and the qb needs to learn he has other receivers besides his brother. :p[/QUO

one thing i noticed about qb, he never looked anyone off, when he took snap, he stayed with primary receiver.....

Grayson is so beat up they will have a hard time competing with anyone.....not sure if people realize how beat up they are. They have several key starters injured or out of commision...for several they may not make it back anytime soon