US Embassy attacked

As most of you have probably already heard, Chris Stevens, a US Ambassador to Libya, was killed in attacks on the US Embassy that are linked to al-Qaeda. Here's the Reuters story:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/12/us-libya-usa-attack-idUSBRE88B0EI20120912

One, this is just further confirmation how massive a failure "Arab Spring" was.

Two, the U.S. armed forces are a goin' to Libya...

First of all my condolences and prayers go out to the families of those who were killed. Yesterday was already a day of sorrow as we reflected upon the tragedy that occured 11 years ago and what occured in Egypt and Lybia just opened the wound up and added to the pain Septermber 11th already carried.

I hope our leaders will respond to this outrageous act of violence properly. I know we can't send troops into every country in the world to police it but we can't set by and tolerate stuff like this and otheracts of violence such as recent killing of Americans in Afghanistan by supposed allies that we have trained and helped. President T. Roosevelt is known for the phrase "walk softly and carry a big stick." I believe you can't use the stick (military might) all the time but sometimes it is neccesary. And if others in the world see what happens to those on the receiving end of America's stick of military might and justice then I guarantee you it will make them think harder before getting an angry mob together the next time. To all of our troops, thank you for your service and may God bless and protect you!! And may God comfort the families who lost loved ones yesterday and give wisdom to our leaders.

Get out ASAP and end any and all types of aid to the Middle East (but before we leave we should set up video cameras so we can grab some popcorn and watch the shit show over there).

Couldn't agree more. We sent our boys over there to help people who would've never otherwise affected their lives, and risked their lives to help them be free & this is how they repay us