Congrats to the falcons!

ATRAIN

Guest king kone
Way to go Falcons! What a shutout. Looks like we are ready to roll.
Ready to roll in Camelot....

lets see you make a shut out in your next game

Thanks for pulling for us. I can tell you're softening your stand on the Falcons. It's nice to see the change:D And you could be right about another shutout ,but John S. Battle is playing some good ball so you might be expecting a lot but let's hope you're right.

Thanks for pulling for us. I can tell you're softening your stand on the Falcons. It's nice to see the change:D And you could be right about another shutout ,but John S. Battle is playing some good ball so you might be expecting a lot but let's hope you're right.

I think the win last week will turn Abingdons season around! They will finish the regular season as Southwest District Champs at 8-2. Then they will make the big playoff run of a lifetime capturing the D-3 State Championship! They will beat Richlands for the Region IV Championship then beat a loaded Brookville in the State Semis before beating James Monroe in the big game in front of the millions! MILLIONS! of the Falcon Fan base! ESPN will then have an emergency last minute vote to name Abingdon the 2012 National Champions! No one will carry the Falcon slop bucket!

MEANWHILE BACK ON PLANET EARTH................................

I think the win last week will turn Abingdons season around! They will finish the regular season as Southwest District Champs at 8-2. Then they will make the big playoff run of a lifetime capturing the D-3 State Championship! They will beat Richlands for the Region IV Championship then beat a loaded Brookville in the State Semis before beating James Monroe in the big game in front of the millions! MILLIONS! of the Falcon Fan base! ESPN will then have an emergency last minute vote to name Abingdon the 2012 National Champions! No one will carry the Falcon slop bucket!

Love this!!

i think the win last week will turn abingdons season around! They will finish the regular season as southwest district champs at 8-2. Then they will make the big playoff run of a lifetime capturing the d-3 state championship! They will beat richlands for the region iv championship then beat a loaded brookville in the state semis before beating james monroe in the big game in front of the millions! Millions! Of the falcon fan base! Espn will then have an emergency last minute vote to name abingdon the 2012 national champions! No one will carry the falcon slop bucket!

Meanwhile back on planet earth................................

lol.....lol !

With abingdon being national champs I guess that will make john battle number two in the nation lol

Edited by Blues Man