Best place to park at Tech game?

futbolking

Got tickets to this weeks game vs. Duke... haven't been to a tech game in a few years and back then, I had a parking pass for one of the campus lots. Where is the best place to park (for free)...without getting towed. I was thinking of the shopping center behind Hardees off of Prices Fork (University Mall)....Bit of a walk, but I need the exercise. Anybody got any better ideas?

Also, is the Commuter lot off of West Campus drive free?...and is there plenty of parking? What can I say, I'm a cheapskate...

Edited by futbolking

Got tickets to this weeks game vs. Duke... haven't been to a tech game in a few years and back then, I had a parking pass for one of the campus lots. Where is the best place to park (for free)...without getting towed. I was thinking of the shopping center behind Hardees off of Prices Fork (University Mall)....Bit of a walk, but I need the exercise. Anybody got any better ideas?

Also, is the Commuter lot off of West Campus drive free?...and is there plenty of parking? What can I say, I'm a cheapskate...

Yea you could park at the bookstore lot and take the shuttle. Paid parking up past the airport is $20.00 and the walk not too bad.

Park free and walk. You will pass tons of tailgates, make new friends and likely eat and drink for free. Enjoy! Go Hokies!

Not a VT fan....But this is the best advice......EVER....(Minus the last statement)

Edited by beaverbaseball