Tigers/Rebels

redtiger

Haysi started the season struggling but have since found a running game and are now on a roll.

Hurley seems to be struggling their way thru the season.

Does Hurley have anything for Haysi? or is it back to the bottom of the BDD with TV for the Rebels?

And for the Rebel fans, What is Hurley running this season? double wing? I? Spread?

Hurley runs a little bit of everything lol I've seen a different offense just about every time I've watched them. Haysi should be fine in this one, Hurley's secondary struggles often so if you can pass you'll be in pretty good shape. The D started the season strong against the run but Honaker had their way with us on the ground. If Haysi plays a sound ball game they should be ok. Hurley plays pretty decent ball if they are allowed to hang around though. I'll take Haysi by 2 or 3 tds. Hope im wrong, ROLL REBS!

The first part of that sounds like Haysi! Ive only gotten to see them play twice this season and the offense that I saw against Clintwood didnt really look like the one I saw against Eastside. And neither are what they are running now.