Bluefield...playoff FYI...

GMan

Wayne looks head and shoulders above every one else. If Bluefield can play them in the regular season and post season both then that will be good for them. They will be tough next year.

Maybe Bluefield should consider saving money and gas by not making the trip since Wayne is unbeatable. And maybe they should even consider skipping the playoffs since we cannot compete with Wayne, Keyser, Bport, or RCB...

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Wayne has the best defense Bluefield will have seen this year by far. I've read some comments that people feel good about Bluefield's chances with their speed in space, but I believe Bluefield is in for a long night.

Maybe Bluefield should consider saving money and gas by not making the trip since Wayne is unbeatable. And maybe they should even consider skipping the playoffs since we cannot compete with Wayne, Keyser, Bport, or RCB...

On a dry field, I think Bluefield would have a huge speed advantage this season. Wayne likes to pound the ball but has enough speed to beat all the other teams in WV. I'm not sure if Bluefield can match Wayne in a game played in a mudhole...as it will be on Friday night with the impending weather this week.

Wayne has the best defense Bluefield will have seen this year by far. I've read some comments that people feel good about Bluefield's chances with their speed in space, but I believe Bluefield is in for a long night.

And this will be the fastest team Wayne's defense has faced this year. But as I said, in a mudhole, Wayne has the advantage.

Wayne didn't seem to have any problem at mitchell stadium last year so I don't think dry or wet matters to them. If i'm not mistaken I think wayne only lost 3 players from last year. I'd say Wayne by at least 3 td's. Bluefield has the offense but the defense will cost them.

Wayne didn't seem to have any problem at mitchell stadium last year so I don't think dry or wet matters to them. If i'm not mistaken I think wayne only lost 3 players from last year. I'd say Wayne by at least 3 td's. Bluefield has the offense but the defense will cost them.

Wayne played a perfect game vs. Bluefield last year and the Beavers quit after getting down early...even the Wayne fans have stated as much.

This isn't the same Bluefield team either. Much more speed and lots more weapons than they had last year on offense. D is a bit better than last season too...although some games, they haven't played like it.

As I said...dry field, Bluefield wins a shoot-out...mudhole, Wayne powers to victory.

BTW, has James Monroe stopped any of the Bluefield RBs yet???

^this

Seems like everyone on WVpreps believe there's a better chance in hell freezing over than Bluefield winning.

Wayne may beat us easily, but I believe it will be close....Very close..