Leonards_LOsers Playoffs

Leonards_Losers

Christiansburg @ Salem

The Evil Empire will invade Bradyville a second this season come this weekend. The Evil Empire was turned back by a 14-13 score at their first attempt to conquer the Bradyville WHINERS. Since the playoffs started, the Evil Empire has been on a ramage and taking no prisoners or names. They have demolished Bassett, a team they only beat by one earlier, and Hidden Valley, who they lost to 28-0 back in Oct. The WHINERS squeaked out a 17-14 whine over PULASKI last week and are practicing hard at some new whines for their 2nd encounter with the Evil Empire this weekend. The Bradyville WHINERS will find out right quick that it is ging to take alot more than whining to the refs and a VHSL hotline to whine this one out. Looks like the Empire won't need to roll out all of the wrestling mats this Monday.

Lil Leonards Loser

Bradyville Whiners

Others

Maroons

and Trojans

Sometimes I wonder if they should be called Benards Boozers.

I thought these were for next week's games, lol. I just looked at the Others section and seen Trojans (though he was being cute since John Battle and Essex are both Trojans and play one another).