Clintwoods unoffical schedule 2013

cwood78

thomas walker, eastside,burton,rye cove,castlewood,union,wise central,twinsprings,haysi,......let you guess who is the last one....like i said UNOFFICAL... NOT IN ANY ORDER.....

Union and Central will be toughies...Burton loses Crowder, Maggard and Miles... still will be a challenge.. not sure about Haysi... Honaker ...is this the last one on the schedule?

I'd like to see Richlands play you guys. I doubt it, though.

If I were you I would too. ;) Huge drop off for Clintwood starts next year. Moving to the Cumberland they should still have a decent record but any of the past 5 CW teams would boatrace the next few we're gonna have.

thomas walker, eastside,burton,rye cove,castlewood,union,wise central,twinsprings,haysi,......let you guess who is the last one....like i said UNOFFICAL... NOT IN ANY ORDER.....

My guess is the last one is Gate City...

Is Dobbins Bennett the 10th team?

I dont think plaing in the Cumberland will hurt Clintwood. The teams they will have comming up dont have the talent of the teams from the past 6 years. No doubt the Greenwave will still be good but not state title contnders(I think thats the general feeling in Clintwood too). Actually playing a schedule like they have for the past few years would be more harmful imo than a lighter one.

As for Haysi, I think my Tigers will be better next season than they were this season.

There are still some tough teams on that schedule; 5 playoff teams, 4 of which hosted 1st round games.

Union and Central will be toughies...Burton loses Crowder, Maggard and Miles... still will be a challenge.. not sure about Haysi... Honaker ...is this the last one on the schedule?

dang it.... according to close wave insider.... honaker will be on our schedule next year.....