JB extra point.2 pt conversion

Single A west

End...inside the wing. It's a designed play incase of a bad snap.

We worked on it while I coaching there last year, but never was put in the situation to use it. With a bad snap, "Fire, Fire, Fire" is called. Wing goes to corner of the endzone, TE goes on an out route down the goal line. Backside TE comes on a post and Backside wing drags across about 2 yards deep into the endzone.

The only thing that didnt go as practices is that the Holder is the one to throw the football. In this case, the kicker Adam Jones had a cool head, and made the throw. Something that he's never been asked to do in practice.

Do you recall the last downs for Fort? I have actually ordered the disc of the game. Was it first incomplete pass, 2nd intentional grounding and chain crew had already switched to yard marker to 3rd and refs called loss of down so now 4th and actually should of been 3rd on pass to Hamm. Should of been loss of down on second with 5yd penalty. I thought the yard marker was switched to soon and refs became confused.

They still had 3 minutes. It was 1st down - Incomplete pass, 2nd down- Run 3rd down- Intentional grounding. Battle's defense plays bend but dont break. They make teams drive the field if they're going to score. They rarely give up big plays and the intentional grounding was just to much for Fort Chiswell to overcome.