Selling off a few of my guns

Trying to get rid of a few of my best guns before Obama takes them. I have included descriptions below them. If you want these, I'll ship them to you for free. You might need these suckers to defend yourself from the tyrants!

BOSTR150_1_1.JPG

Model no: H-2020. Heavy Duty Staple Gun. Holds 84 S-1481 staples. Perfect for laying carpet or closing an ax wound. Has a double-wall nose plate for extra durability and an extremely ergonomic grip. I've been in fights with this thing in the Wal-Mart parking lot and I have to say it's never let me down. Best part is that it doesn't jam, ever. I have some extra ammo if you need it but you can get it dirt cheap at Lowes.

Glue-Gun.jpg

This is a mini hand gun model. Very versatile. Has an easy trigger and a non-drip tip. Perfect if you're trying to stick one thing to another thing while you're not wearing pants. Includes 2-prong stand and I have one more stick of ammo left. Also good for ax wounds but shave the area first.

028877563343lg.jpg

Model CG100. This thing is high powered and you know by the brand that it means business. It utilizes an even-bead technology for smooth applications. It even has two firing speeds in case you're in the mood to take it nice and slow or maybe you're in a hurry because your ax wound is acting up again. This also has a no-drip tip so it's fairly mess free unless you use it drunk. There isn't a no-drip-drunk tip that I could find. Even on EBay. It even has a On-board puncture tool to open caulk tube seals which I never used.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPuN_aGd_72iLjhvla9DrA5HY1o9Omlm6dK2QweqLSK3NCo5RVhw

I'm also selling off my ax. This is not a gun apparently. I only used it once and I'm not very good with it. It doesn't require ammo (again, NOT a gun). I'm including it here anyway hoping someone will take it for free. I've tried to wash it but to no avail.

bloody-keyboard-nokia-e75-mobile-phone-wallpaper.jpg

Lastly, my keyboard. Also NOT A GUN. It's a keyboard. Just a regular keyboard. It looks like this because of the ax. Now the keys stick and I don't think any of my guns can fix it. The blood in the picture is blood. This is also free. Take it with the ax. I'm getting light headed, make me offers please.