More Scheduling Fun for UVA

Deleted Account

UVA announces a home-and-away with Boise State for the 2015 and 2017 seasons. Certainly interesting. Definitely not shying away from the big boys.

VT talked to BSU for a game in Lane Stadium the year after they met in D.C. BSU wanted $1M to play in Blacksburg the next year and Weaver said: "You're not worth that much." I wonder how much UVA is paying BSU...

UVA announces a home-and-away with Boise State for the 2015 and 2017 seasons. Certainly interesting. Definitely not shying away from the big boys.

I like seeing this. I was looking Tennessee`s future schedules the other day and they play a home and home with Oklahoma starting next year, Nebraska after, Southern Cal after that and Oregon this year.

I like seeing this. I was looking Tennessee`s future schedules the other day and they play a home and home with Oklahoma starting next year, Nebraska after, Southern Cal after that and Oregon this year.

Our home-and-home with Oregon starts this year, too. When does UT play them? We take our defeat 9/7.