West Va Hs Basketball

wave316

Was trying to see if we could get a Va -West Va- Battle Of The Border Basketball series together

The problem would be what size schools are you looking at? The AAA in this area have most of their schedules already tied up.

The problem would be what size schools are you looking at? The AAA in this area have most of their schedules already tied up.

This would be after season is over for the best seniors from WV and Va playing ..

This would be after season is over for the best seniors from WV and Va playing ..

Ahhh ok my bad....yes sounds like a great idea.....could possible play it at Brushfork Armory in WV and alternate it with a site in VA. Are you thinking do a girls and boys game both with 3 point shootouts and dunk contest all on the same night? How big of a area are you looking to draw from? I would be more than happy to assist in this.

Ahhh ok my bad....yes sounds like a great idea.....could possible play it at Brushfork Armory in WV and alternate it with a site in VA. Are you thinking do a girls and boys game both with 3 point shootouts and dunk contest all on the same night? How big of a area are you looking to draw from? I would be more than happy to assist in this.

I will try to contact you soon about what we can try to coordinate together ,ok!