Abortion Rights = NRA of the Left?

Apparently, this DEMOCRAT believes so.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/06/abortion-rights-community-has-become-the-nra-of-the-left.html

Quote: "But medical advances since Roe v. Wade have made it clear to me that late-term abortion is not a moral gray area, and we need to stop pretending it is. No six-months-pregnant woman is picking out names for her “fetus.” It’s a baby. Let’s stop playing Orwellian word games. We are talking about human beings here."

Must-read article. Powerful stuff.

Apparently, this DEMOCRAT believes so.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/06/abortion-rights-community-has-become-the-nra-of-the-left.html

Quote: "But medical advances since Roe v. Wade have made it clear to me that late-term abortion is not a moral gray area, and we need to stop pretending it is. No six-months-pregnant woman is picking out names for her “fetus.†It’s a baby. Let’s stop playing Orwellian word games. We are talking about human beings here."

Must-read article. Powerful stuff.

My wife was picking out names before we started trying to conceive with both of our daughters! My girls are 8 and 5 now and they have named each and every baby doll or stuffed animal they own. My wife talks about doing the same thing when she was a little girl.

Wanna guess if the names my wife had for her toys correlate with what we named of our children?

My wife was picking out names before we started trying to conceive with both of our daughters! My girls are 8 and 5 now and they have named each and every baby doll or stuffed animal they own. My wife talks about doing the same thing when she was a little girl.

Wanna guess if the names my wife had for her toys correlate with what we named of our children?

That's adorable!

My wife and I had names picked out that early, too. We'd had a girl's name picked out even before we were married.