Benefit events for Jeremiah Denton

Today, I've heard of a lot of benefit ideas for my brother. There's already been a car wash and community yard sale and there are more car washes planned in the future. There's also going to be a "Man of Steel" event (named because his friends have called him Superman since high school) at Sugar Hollow Park in Bristol on Saturday, June 22 from 1:00 to 10:00 with bands playing all day and other events I'm sure. There's also a benefit ride, bands, and prizes happening at Black Wolf Harley Davidson near Exit 5 in Bristol on Saturday, June 29. I am simply AMAZED at how the community has come together for my brother. We've had hundreds of people show up at the hospital to check on him and my family and his girlfriend McKayla and her family in the last 10 days. And many, many of these people are young people around his age (classmates, teammates, and such). Like one of our friends posted on Facebook the other day, Bristol may not be the most happening and exciting place, but it really is a "good place to live." If I can get the time and energy (sleeping in an ICU waiting room for 10 days straight really wears you down) I'll post more info on some of these events as I get more details.

post-9083-137723139001_thumb.jpg

Edited by ThomasDenton