Is It Time to Beat Oregon?

Deleted Account

Anybody wanna' guess the date when London starts the QB merry-go-round this year?  I'll be surprised if Lambert isn't starting at some point, and not due to injury. 

Funny you mention that, because London's taken some pretty extreme efforts this year to ensure that there is no QB merry-go-round.  It is Watford, and will be Watford until/unless (1) he suffers an injury or (2) he plays so poorly that Lambert is permanently inserted as starter.

Pretty much like every other team, for once!

Enjoy!  Wish I could be there, too, but I can't afford for my wife to go into labor and me be so far away.

Congrats on the upcoming new addition!  My girl friend told me when VT played in the national championship game in New Orleans she offered to pay for her doctor to go with her on that trip so she would miss it even though her due date was two weeks away!  haha That's dedication!

My 13 year old "stepson" loves the ducks for some reason (my guess is the uniforms) and I though it was a nice surprise for all of us to get tix and go see them in person.  Better than watching ANOTHER directional 1-AA in Lane Stadium.

Take her with you...

Then she'd probably go into labor and have the baby up there, which means that's where I'd be spending my week off.

Wait...

Congrats on the upcoming new addition!  My girl friend told me when VT played in the national championship game in New Orleans she offered to pay for her doctor to go with her on that trip so she would miss it even though her due date was two weeks away!  haha That's dedication!

My 13 year old "stepson" loves the ducks for some reason (my guess is the uniforms) and I though it was a nice surprise for all of us to get tix and go see them in person.  Better than watching ANOTHER directional 1-AA in Lane Stadium.

Many thanks!  I wish we could afford that much of our OB/GYN's time.  I'll be OK missing it.  We don't have much of a chance, really.

The Ducks are a fun team to watch and follow.  The play the read-option to an artform.  They can score bunches of points in a hurry.  For the uniforms, they're a nice change of pace.  Looking forward to what they unveil against us come Sunday.