Austin Dotson and Jake Lilly

martrip

I am going tonoght to Lenoir Rhyne to watch Austin and Jake play. I am sure there is probably more players from SWVA but other than Robbie Mullins who I think is redshirting I don't know who they are. I will let everyone know how they do tonite. Even though I live near Hickory I will be sitting on Concord's side and routing for our SWVA boys to do well.    

Both Austin and Jake played really well. Concord won 18-10 but missed two field goals and had a int in the end zone. Defense is really good but offense needs some work. I watched Austin and Jake mostly while they were on the field but I did see Jordon on the sideline. Austin played almost the whole game at Lb and he was also on the punt team and he was used as a blocking back on one offensive play. He and Jake was around the ball all night and I think Jake forced at least one fumble. It was a good game to watch and a beautiful night for football. Good luck to Conocrd on what I hope will be a great season. Lenoir Ryne I think was ranked 21 in Division 2.