This Exxon...

V-Cats

...is a mile away from Virginia High. The owner/manager is obviously trying to be clever in his antagonism towards the Bearcats, which is annoying but perfectly fine. Well, guess who's laughing now? The only team in Bristol with a playoff win, that's who

...is a mile away from Virginia High. The owner/manager is obviously trying to be clever in his antagonism towards the Bearcats, which is annoying but perfectly fine. Well, guess who's laughing now? The only team in Bristol with a playoff win, that's who

If its the one thst says go Battle and THS its been up since football season started... where you been? But yeah since its so close i wondered what VHS fans thought about it...

What was it? Is it the Exxon at Exit 5? I drive by there every day on the way to work (and usually get gas there), but haven't noticed anything.

Yes, it's the one at exit 5. I've chuckled every time i've seen it but i wonder why a business owner would want to alienate the folks at VHS. Not good business IMO.

Yes, it's the one at exit 5. I've chuckled every time i've seen it but i wonder why a business owner would want to alienate the folks at VHS. Not good business IMO.

You're right that it's not good for business being so close to VHS and doing that. I've known some of the people that work/worked there and lots of the people that are regulars there (that either buy there gas/tobacco/alcohol there regularly or just stop by to hang out) and it seems to me like they have more connection to Battle than VHS despite their location. That could be the reason.

Horrible business decision.  In my world it would be like a business owner in Birmingham, Al. putting up Roll Tide signs and not giving equal time to Auburn, or in Charlotte supporting the Tarheels and not Duke.  You're basically telling the "other" fans you don't want their business.  People take their loyalties seriously.