Coleman Thomas interview

BigO

Hey guys, Coleman was allowed to speak to media today after practice.  I will paraphrase some of his comments...he spoke very softy and was very difficult to hear.  He was asked if he EVER played right tackle before coming here.  He said never...always played center.  He was asked if he spoke with Juwaun James (who just graduated, drafted by dolphins and started as a fresh) about playing as a true freshman and he said he has spoke with Juwaun a few times but not much about starting as a freshman. Said that Juwaun did offer him some advice/tips though.  I couldn't hear the question but based on his answer I think he was asked about adjusting to the college level....his answer was being a student athlete is a challenge. That may not be exactly right but that was the gist of the last question.   He was asked at what point did he become comfortable at RT and what helped him get comfortable.  He said the spring really helped (that's where being an early enrollee really helps a player) and he said the weight room helped as well. Wish I could link the video but it was a site I pay to be a member of.