CONGRATS HAYSI

cwood78

Then quit freaking bringing it up ok!! The targeting flag did not decide the game! There is no rule in the book that says penalties have to be even. There is such a thing as teams that play with great discipline and then there are teams that are penalized heavily because they aren't coached with any discipline!! I know honaker averages about only 3/4 penalties a game.

Nine of the Galax penalties were for illegal procedure or false start. Not too much you can blame on officiating there. Blame crowd noise if you like but thats the advantage of the home field.

Galax is too one dimensional as I have said for three years. They struggle handily stopping a quality passing game also. Evidence by the 300 yard performance by Sykes.

It is difficult to win this time of year without balance.

Nine of the Galax penalties were for illegal procedure or false start. Not too much you can blame on officiating there. Blame crowd noise if you like but thats the advantage of the home field.

Galax is too one dimensional as I have said for three years. They struggle handily stopping a quality passing game also. Evidence by the 300 yard performance by Sykes.

It is difficult to win this time of year without balance.

You beat me to it sixcat. The crowd was LOUD and it definitely had a impact. If you ask me the Left Guard moved early every play he pulled. Could have called at least 5 more false starts in the first half imo.  

Take 9 of the penalties away(those cant be argued) and you are left with 3 for Galax and 3 for Haysi.

REBELDAD, I suggest you know you are talking about before you run your mouth.

As tiger stated...wasn't intentional by no means, but it happened that way..two best players I saw today was Dixon and #52, the kid never stopped and was very classy

Word is Yates for Haysi was sick all week. I wondered why he didnt play much Offense today, that would make sense. 

and wave youre right about #52, kid was TOUGH!  

Ben Sanchez.  He is a good kid.  He is 6'-2" tall, about 230 pounds and has a competitiveness you can't teach.  Someone like Emory & Henry could do a lot worse in recruiting this kid.

I didnt see questionable, I saw a clear call.

You discounting the efforts of 2 great teams by saying the refs decided the game is something I do take very personally. 

If were talking about missed calls we can talk about the half dozen or so holds that didnt get called against Galax

The past is history... lets talk about this week. you guys have one heck of a qb. And receivers that can make plays. You are definitely a very physical team as well. If you can get the running game going just a bit i think you guys have a great chance to come home with the win.

I think the running game will be better this week for 3 reasons 1) Yates will be back at 100%  2) the Essex DL isint the Galax DL, no offense to Essex at all but the Galax O and D Lines are the best in 1A imo  3) our starting Right Tackle will be back(he also plays DT which means our RT wont be on the field every play of Offense and Defense)