Question...

GMan

Why is Graham the only school in Tazewell Co. that actually postpones games on days when school is closed?

I've noticed that both Tazewell and Richlands, especially Richlands, have played on "closed" days while Graham has not. 

Anyone???  Are there different rules for different county schools or is this decision to postpone because of "no school" solely left up to the administration at the given school?

From what I understand, schools can play on days where there is no school provided they have permission from the Superintendent.  

I don't guess Graham ever gets permission since they never play when school is cancelled...

Central recently cancelled a game last week because of the weather when school was called off, even tho Union went on and played at Lee High and per a friend in Wise, the weather was no issue at all

Pretty sure the question was regarding Tazewell Co. schools.  Thanks for throwing your unwanted $.02 in...