Eastside@Lee

Hoosyadaddy

http://www.mountaindistrictva.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=364&cwellOnly=1&G5button=779&school_id=4&ffAdditionalInfo=1&activity_35_6_1=Football%20%20Varsity

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/lee-generals-(jonesville,va)/football/roster.htm

http://www.hudl.com/team/v2/31514/lee-high-school-boys-varsity-football/team

Still got a good number of juniors returning it appears, a couple of sophomores who are starting/getting good pt this year.  Obviously losing Rasnic is big though, also taking a hit on both sides of the line and backers. 

This ones funny...West must be one of the coaches. That's only folks I hear talking down Lee's talent year after year. Guess if he's right then the TW game will finally be competitive.

Course Beamer may be more on....be different team without the the seniors especially LB and two lineman but take look at freshman lineman coming up and then factor the sophomore (3) DB's and receivers, with the (2) Junior lineman and the two best athletes on team at QB/receiver-RB slash DB returning. Two returning sophmore RB/LB who are getting playing time. Surely there will be enough talent to keep competing in the Cumberland District.

This ones funny...West must be one of the coaches. That's only folks I hear talking down Lee's talent year after year. Guess if he's right then the TW game will finally be competitive.

Course Beamer may be more on....be different team without the the seniors especially LB and two lineman but take look at freshman lineman coming up and then factor the sophomore (3) DB's and receivers, with the (2) Junior lineman and the two best athletes on team at QB/receiver-RB slash DB returning. Two returning sophmore RB/LB who are getting playing time. Surely there will be enough talent to keep competing in the Cumberland District.

Nah outside source that wants both teams to do well, more than most, however I have no faith in the staff at TW and the staff at Lee is much the same.

The word is Lee and TW will not play after this year. I hope to see them drop Eastside as well, neither team helps us in points. Much of Lee's starters will return next year with the exceptions of the 3 best defensive players. Rudd, Rasnic, and Muncy

The word is Lee and TW will not play after this year. I hope to see them drop Eastside as well, neither team helps us in points. Much of Lee's starters will return next year with the exceptions of the 3 best defensive players. Rudd, Rasnic, and Muncy

TW dropped lee and mccreamy, picked up Pineville ky, and union (both teams were extremely despite for a 10th)

They (tw) must play eastside district game (I think)

Lee and TW will have a benefit game each year, last I heard

Eastside is not in the Mountain District; Cumberland team with TW.  Lee will have to add Abingdon in the next cycle as the Falcons will be in the Mountain District.  If they'd drop Eastside for a little bigger/better opponent, I'll have no beef with the schedule...as of the past few years, it has been one of the weakest.

With what Lee will have returning, I would expect them to have a pretty decent team, don't think they will be too down.