PH vs GW

face-n-dacrowd

Not getting into a debate with you, but you couldn't be more wrong about this.

I've had my share of arguments on this and other forums over the years, but in the end, I think you'll find if you respect others, their kids, and their communities, you'll get that in return. At least I have, and I am grateful for it.

George Wythe has been the gold standard for the majority of the Hogo years.  I respect that because of guys like you.  I do not like to admit it but respect it.  I think it speaks volumes about the job Coach Palmer has done at  PH to be talked about a possible win at George Wythe this week.  Really think it would be a great story for us to send you guys out with a loss.  Respectfully.  I think our boys believe but time will tell.  

Not getting into a debate with you, but you couldn't be more wrong about this.

I've had my share of arguments on this and other forums over the years, but in the end, I think you'll find if you respect others, their kids, and their communities, you'll get that in return. At least I have, and I am grateful for it.

I completely agree not arguing either. I just have a different way of doing things. I'm blunt and to the point no sense in sugar coating my words. It won't make a loss or a win any better or worse.

George Wythe has been the gold standard for the majority of the Hogo years. I respect that because of guys like you. I do not like to admit it but respect it. I think it speaks volumes about the job Coach Palmer has done at PH to be talked about a possible win at George Wythe this week. Really think it would be a great story for us to send you guys out with a loss. Respectfully. I think our boys believe but time will tell.

Palmer has done a great job, and I've enjoyed following Humphrey's career since he was a sophomore. I just hope we can keep him in check this year lol!

No disrespect taken. You guys should feel that way, especially after last year's game. We'll have our hands full, no doubt.

George Wythe has been the gold standard for the majority of the Hogo years. I respect that because of guys like you. I do not like to admit it but respect it. I think it speaks volumes about the job Coach Palmer has done at PH to be talked about a possible win at George Wythe this week. Really think it would be a great story for us to send you guys out with a loss. Respectfully. I think our boys believe but time will tell.

As loyal said GW will have a huge task in stopping Dakota. I really don't know if he can be stopped maybe just slowed down lol. And you and other PH fans are extremely right to want PH to beat us. That's what makes this sport so great. I have no doubt the Rebbles will show up ready for war Friday night. Best of luck to PH safe travels to all coming up and prayers all the kids are healthy at the end.

It is good to see respect between too teams and not trash talk. That is why GW is the measuring stick and this side of the mountain and that PH has earned some respect. I just think that the young men form GW will be motivated to stop Humphrey and they have the size and skill to do it. I would love to make it to this one but last Friday was my night off to watch football.