GW vs RR

02GW12

This is the most anticipated game for GW and RR all year. These 2 come out to embarrass each other at all costs. It usually never works out that way cause they get the others best. Now RR has struggled with teams GW has killed but that never matters. Last year GW jumps out to a 21 point lead and only won the game by a point. So this game could be a war or even a trap game for GW. If we come out flat we will get beat. But if RR doesn't come out swinging they will get blown out no question. Lots of tradition and pride in this game. And it really means more cause this is the last HOGO meeting ever between these 2. It's sad but change is good and we will continue to play in the MED. So with that said GW is on a mission after the Galax loss and a loss in the semifinals last year. This team is primed for a run a needs to start peaking now. RR will not lay down and I'm thankful for that we need some form of a test. But in the end GW should have to many horses for the Indians. None of our games have even been close other than the loss. I don't see this being any different after we get rolling. As I said the Indians will fight and keep it close for a bit. But we will pull away with all of that said you know I gotta go with MY MAROONS GW-56 RR-17. Best of luck to RR and safe travels to all heading to the game. GO MAROONS!