Chilhowie @ Galax

SWVAFB

I knew Chilhowie would give Galax a good game, but there was a lot of folks that thought Chilhowie would get blasted by Galax. This is a special group of kids on that Chilhowie team. They do not have quit in them.  I don't think they are finished just yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh, Chilhowie did lose to GW, but for those who don't follow the Warriors, Chilhowie QB was injured for that game, so Chilhowie played a Freshman at QB, and that young man did a good job.

11 minutes ago, SWVAFB said:

Oh, Chilhowie did lose to GW, but for those who don't follow the Warriors, Chilhowie QB was injured for that game, so Chilhowie played a Freshman at QB, and that young man did a good job.

Logan Adams played QB against GW.  He is a Sophomore. 

9 minutes ago, SWVAFB said:

Sorry, I thought he was a Freshman. Just the same, my point was Chilhowie didn't have their regular QB in that game. And he did do a great job for his first start in a Varsity game.

But that's not why Chilhowie lost to GW.  

Chilhowie lost to GW because they always assume they're going to lose that game.