Coach T's Week 6 "Close game"

TwhscoachT

Ji Burton vs Eastside

Burton v. Eastside, An Eastside win and they “clinch” the crown baring major injuries. Burton win, the Last game of the season between Thomas Walker becomes a spotlight game if everything pans out as expected. Using the 1a Quality Gauge, Lee high, this game favors J I Burton. However, seeing Eastside, they are able to stop the run well and have one lineman that demands a double team. However Burton has focused more on their throwing than their Jet series Flexbone/wing t. Eastside did have problems in their coverages vs Thomas Walker. Get your Favorite coin out of your pocket and flip it while pulling on a dandelion to make your selection here. If i had money on the game, I would take JIB by a score.

Pineville Ky @ Thomas Walker

Thomas Walker’s Biggest Game of the year. Pineville holds all the power points Thomas Walker needs, and with that enters this game a much improved team. Pineville is off a one point loss over Cumberland Gap Tn while winning games they normally lose. Pineville and Walker are close in a lot of aspects. The factor that throws this one in Thomas Walker’s Favor is the location. We all know the 13th regions KY refs (Middleboro, Harlan, Letcher Central,  etc). Without the 21 point ref cushion, I say Walker wins in a Close one. 1 Score.

Northwood @ Castlewood

Another Close Affair, Northwood has only beaten Twin Springs while Castlewood is coming off an upset of Rye Cove as their 1st win. I know Castlewood has a stout Defense against the run, however they are in need of help in the passing game. Based on Northwood’s scores, Im going to go out on the Limb and say they can passing enough to keep this game close. This will be another grinding low scoring game, that has the big backs from Castlewood carrying the Devils to their second win.

Holston @ Narrows

This game will be a C/D clash of interest. A Region C team in Narrows vs a Region D Holston Team, that has silently won some games. I will watch this game to see how close the Region D is to Region C in the coming future. I favor Narrow by 2 touchdowns.

Union @ Morristown West. 

I take West by 14 points. I think West figures out how to win with depth this year.

Patrick Henry @ John Battle

Coach T's Pick : John Battle

Winner : Patrick Henry 

19 points

Rye Cove Castlewood

Coach T's Pick : Rye Cove

Winner : Castlewood 

3 Points

Craig Co. @ Twin Valley

Coach T's Pick : None

Winner : Craig Co. 

16 Points

Marion @ Grayson Co

Coach T's Pick : None

Winner : Grayson Co 

15 Points

Eastside @ Thomas Walker

Coach T's Pick : Eastside

Winner: Eastside 

7  Points

The Two games in the Cumberland, I judged correct. While games out of conference, I selected one upset, and two more games with in 2 possessions, I just have to get them right