Week 7 Coach T's Tight Games

TwhscoachT

Central @ John Battle

Central vs John Battle is really a tough game to pick, my gut says John Battle should win but, this could be a scary game that could be tight going into the fourth quarter. Will the triple option prevail? I think so Battle by 14

Gate City @ Marion

The 2 a Love continues, Gate City is starting to show some life while Marion is definitely under performing. This game could be all about who has the last possession and who's trick plays are the best. Ill take Gate City by 1 point

Castlewood @ Twin Springs

In reality, this shouldnt be a game, but once again a rivalry is what is keeping this alive. I see Castlewood squeaking by in what will be Twin Springs best game of the season before Rye Cove.  

Rye Cove @ Eastside

Eastside was a tell of two teams at TWHS. If you remove the 1st quarter in Ewing, Walker win 28-14. With that said, most of Walkers success came thru the air and their freshman Quarterback. I am putting a lot of faith in Rye Cove Coaching staff to look at TWHS's adjustments and mirrors thoses as much as possible. With that said, Rye Cove is a much slower team compared to TWHS. I see this one being close going into the 4th but Eastside winning by 17 points. 

Sorry I was late this week been complete chaos here in Ewing and Im leaving my Hommerish way off the list this week, because TWHS plays Hancock, who like Castlewood has two big backs but just not as good based on the Rye Cove Score. I see this being a 4 score game.