Grayson @ Marion

Plywood_King

Anyone have any thoughts on this one? Grayson has started 1-3 but is averaging only 14 pts allowed per game, and Marion got their first win last week without scoring a single offensive point. Marion lost their starting running back by halftime against Battle and I'm not sure what his status is for tomorrow night, but this may be a donnybrook of a defensive game.

Grayson has a very unimpressive 1-3 record but are just a few points shy of being undefeated.  It's very easy to also come to the conclusion, they could just as easily be winless.  It should also be mentioned, Grayson's first four opponents are a combined 5-11 and West Wilkes might be the worst opponent anyone in the MED faces all season.  Grayson won that game 15-14 in OT.

With that said, I can't determine if Grayson has a stout defense or haven't played anyone with a heartbeat on offense.  I'm leaning toward the later!

3 hours ago, Hurricane pride said:

One of Marion's best receivers and and cornerback got hurt last week also on next to last play. #12 kid plays his heart every game I've watched. He'll be missed.

Hate to hear that; he had a pretty good game last week as I recall. Hope it's nothing too serious.