M7 Games for week 3-12 or 13

Counts

Union vs Battle: Is Battle for real? or will Union keep rolling (The winner of this game will still be undefeated with half the season in the books) Battle having 2 weeks to get ready for this game should be helpful but I think Union will be to much for Battle

Central vs Gate City - Central should be favored but I can see the Gate City Offence giving Centrals Pass D some issues, I think Central wins but it may be closer than they would like

Abingdon vs Lee - Lee could very well end up hitting the halfway point in the season without scoring a single point, Abingdon should win this one BIG

Great performance in week one by Battle but 2 of those weeks to prepare where spent not practicing. Any kind of football shape they were in is most likely gone and with less than 20 guys that could get rough

Gate City seems to be figuring some stuff out on offense would love to see an unset just to shake things up a little and Central could be over confident

Abingdon is pretty good Lee could be in for a long one.