Ridgeview @ JI Burton

Observer

17 minutes ago, HaloSports2 said:

the rest of what you said may very well be true but this is laughable. i no longer have a kid there but hard working does not define the staff

You are probably right. I am sure most Freshman QBs can run a high paced no huddle offense..With Multiple Run and Pass Reads with zero work..A Defense that gave up less than a 100 yards...Yeah..Lazy

5 hours ago, justwinbaby said:

The Offensive Coordinator From Ridgeview use to be the OC at CD Hylton in Woodbridge...This is the same offense that Travon Mcmillian ran as a High School QB also Coached Donavan Williams in the same system and Dominique Miller...OC and Head Coach have been friends for years...This is a hard working well experienced coaching staff at Ridgeview. They will be prepared week in and week out on both sides of the ball

That explains the offenses look from 2 years ago until now.  Totally noticeable and a huge advantage for Ridgeview, if playing a team with similar talent.  Coaching certainly matters.  Appo is testimony to that.  It's very easy to see that Ridgeview is very, very well coached for a 2A High School Football team.  Going to be one heck of a year (again) in Region D.  Appo is the favorites, but I think Region D is not just the best region in Class 2, it may be the best region in Class 2 by quite a bit.