Richlands vs Union

Blue72

18 minutes ago, It's All About The U said:

If Union was not the one who had the Covid issue, aren't they allowed to still play if someone reaches out to them wanting to play?

If game was cancelled they'd probably try to find someone but since it's rescheduled probably not.  I'm sure this won't be the last time  this happens

2 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

If game was cancelled they'd probably try to find someone but since it's rescheduled probably not.  I'm sure this won't be the last time  this happens

Because I got to looking and Ridgeview has an OFF week this Friday. If they reached out to play, couldn't both of our off weeks be when we we're originally scheduled to play?

Just now, It's All About The U said:

Because I got to looking and Ridgeview has an OFF week this Friday. If they reached out to play, couldn't both of our off weeks be when we we're originally scheduled to play?

I guess they could do that maybe try to get it in early before something happens but I doubt it.  With all the rain in the forecast this might be a good week to be off though

8 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

will this also effect the GATE CITY FOOTBALL program??? due to the contact tracing??

my guess is... yes.  It can take about 3 days to get it bad enough to get a positive.

vsbF3dl4_normal.jpg

1- The varsity football game between Jefferson Forest High School and Staunton River High School, scheduled for Friday, September 3, 2021, at 7 p.m., has currently been postponed due to the quarantine of SRHS individuals, as a result of their competition last week.