SWVA Week 3 Poll

V-Cats

10 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

They’re gonna get dinged by whatever method someone uses. 

Would PH beat any of the top 12 on here? That’s how some will vote. So you’ll rarely ever see a Class 1 team on there unless they’re truly dominant. 

I can’t recall if I had them 12th or had them 12th then bumped them to “first team out”.  And I’m one that goes by “who could beat whom”.

6 hours ago, V-Cats said:

What would y'all think about a separate 1A & 2-4A poll? Probably do Top 7 for each

Love that idea!

7 hours ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

I don’t think multiple polls are necessary. I was just genuinely surprised to not see one of PH/Holston sneak in at 12. 
Since you went to 12 teams, I always try to put my 1A teams 10-12 unless they’re genuinely a top 6 or so club like Galax usually is. 

Almost exactly how I vote. Galax is always gonna be top 3 bc they've earned that spot but just a good, not great, 1A team is prob gonna be 9-12 ranked bc on the field I think they lose to the bigger schools. Numbers matter, sometimes more so but they do matter over course of a year.