Lebanon @ Holston (Thursday)

Pioneer

This is going to be a good game. Holston is definitely a team with more playoff experience in this one, however this Pioneers team is hungry and eager to prove they can hang with anyone on 1D. They played a good Gate City team tough a few weeks ago in a loss. Since then, the Pioneers have blitzed their opponents the past two weeks with 40+ points in the 1st half. I don't expect the Pioneers to do that to Holston this week. I'm giving the Pioneers the edge in this one. I don't think Holston can stop Lebanon's passing game enough to win this one. 

Lebanon 35

Holston 28

Pioneers will move to 6-3 going into a bye week before a showdown with Rural Retreat. 

Lebanon is 2 wins away from possibly clinching a Home playoff game. 

• Pioneer changed the title to Lebanon @ Holston (Thursday)

Lebanon has clicked on all four cylinders the last two weeks beating inferior competition like a drum, Northwood and Castlewood. Holston is no pushover and both teams go as their QB goes and both teams are battle tested. I believe this will be one of the more entertaining games around this week and the QB play will be exciting to watch on both sides. Playing at Holston is a plus for the Cavaliers and they play hardnosed physical football. I can see either team winning and my gut feeling says Holston but I'm going with Pioneer and his Pioneers 28-27.