Graham JV and James Monroe JV ends in 0-0 tie

Wvumav

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Did either team get close to scoring at least? 😂

James Monroe had a chance right before halftime. The receiver got behind the defense and the Quarterback over threw him. Would have been an easy touchdown. Same situation in the 3rd quarter. James Monroe ran the same play. Receiver got behind the defense and quarterback over threw him again. Then in the fourth JM got down to the 10 yard line and fumbled. JM could have had at least 2 touchdowns if not 3. Graham never really got close. I think they only made it past midfield once or twice. For the most part both defenses dominated. It was a hard hitting game by both teams. Do you know what Graham’s record was coming into this game?

36 minutes ago, Wvumav said:

James Monroe had a chance right before halftime. The receiver got behind the defense and the Quarterback over threw him. Would have been an easy touchdown. Same situation in the 3rd quarter. James Monroe ran the same play. Receiver got behind the defense and quarterback over threw him again. Then in the fourth JM got down to the 10 yard line and fumbled. JM could have had at least 2 touchdowns if not 3. Graham never really got close. I think they only made it past midfield once or twice. For the most part both defenses dominated. It was a hard hitting game by both teams. Do you know what Graham’s record was coming into this game?

I don’t think the JV lost a game & the middle school only lost to Bluefield but someone else can correct me if that’s not accurate.