ridgeview vs abingdon girls

stan.the.man

35 minutes ago, stan.the.man said:

this was prob the worst HS basketball game I have seen in quite some time,   IT WAS UGLY!!!   BHC said it was a defensive struggle,  it wasn't!!!   It was just that bad!!!

I missed the first half since I didn't get off work till 5 but yeah, what I saw it wasn't pretty at all.

14 hours ago, stan.the.man said:

this was prob the worst HS basketball game I have seen in quite some time,   IT WAS UGLY!!!   BHC said it was a defensive struggle,  it wasn't!!!   It was just that bad!!!

The only struggle was watching the entire game.  Both teams were very sloppy with the ball.  Going in I thought Ridgeview would win because I figured Abingdons coach would get in their way, but I guess I was wrong.

9 minutes ago, jwgarrett20 said:

The only struggle was watching the entire game.  Both teams were very sloppy with the ball.  Going in I thought Ridgeview would win because I figured Abingdons coach would get in their way, but I guess I was wrong.

abingdons coach tried his best too,  ridgeviews girls just didn't take advantage of what they were being given!!

When the best player on the floor is playing out of position on both ends. What do you expect? Imagine Steph Curry trying to play center, or Shaq trying to play point guard.  

2 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Seems like Trivette girl would have been just as well off staying at Richlands, she’s definitely not being utilized to her ability. 

it will prob be a one year and gone if BJ doesn't do something with Brown!!

It is counterproductive to have Trivette guard a smaller player at the perimeter when her major attributes include controlling the paint,  altering player shots, and rebounding.   The quicker guards are able to get by her which forces help defense and opens up a post player to either get the dump pass or have great position for offensive rebounds.