Message for Graham players

CPF

I am the biggest Graham fan there is, but I am tired of reading all about how we are going to upset Richlands. They handed you your ass 33-9 six weeks ago. Quit talking, start worrying about how you are going to stop Richlands. If you would have done that the first time you might have won. I don't see any Richlands players talking, and 3 or 4 from Graham. Point is we don't want to hear what you are going to do on Friday night, we want to see you do it. And respect Richlands, or they won't respect you.......

All I can say is all the talking, (good natured) (trash alike) will be put aside Friday night. As fans we can't ask for more, two great teams, two great rivals, two great football traditions, and thousands of spectacular fans!! Not to mention a trip to the state semis hanging in the ballance. I am just glad to get to be a small part of, I as well, as a lot of you can't wait!

[ QUOTE ]

the most classist post i have seen on this message board in quite some time! can't wait till friday night. it should be a barn burner!

[/ QUOTE ]

What blueneck said.

[ QUOTE ]

I am the biggest Graham fan there is, but I am tired of reading all about how we are going to upset Richlands. They handed you your ass 33-9 six weeks ago. Quit talking, start worrying about how you are going to stop Richlands. If you would have done that the first time you might have won. I don't see any Richlands players talking, and 3 or 4 from Graham. Point is we don't want to hear what you are going to do on Friday night, we want to see you do it. And respect Richlands, or they won't respect you.......

[/ QUOTE ]

all were saying is everyone thinks richlands is going to walk all over us..come on give us a chance dang.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

all were saying is everyone thinks richlands is going to walk all over us..come on give us a chance dang.

[/ QUOTE ]

i give you a chance

/dang

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you but you have to admitt all the trash talk and cocky attitudes give the game a lot more build up. It adds fuel to the fire and helps pump up the players and fans. It also gives the players and fans a chance to brag a little bit about their team. But some people do take it to far and thats just lack of class. All I'm trying to say is trash talking makes this meesage board fun and adds hype to the game. And as far as respect goes, imo... I think both teams have earned it, Just ask Tazewell.

All trash talking does is make the other team want to come out and shut the team trash talking up in a hurrie and make a statement saying that if you wont shut up on your own we will shut you up. I just dont get it as good as Richlands is you got people on here from graham that just give them even more reason to come out friday and do what they have done all season. Richlands is ready they were ready the day graham beat tazewell and they will be ready on friday night so just go ahead and get all the talk out while you still can and then come friday night Richlands will shut you up on the feild.

I agree with you but you have to admitt all the trash talk and cocky attitudes give the game a lot more build up. It adds fuel to the fire and helps pump up the players and fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the regional championship game against a rival school. You shouldnt need anything else to pump up the players and fans. Trust me the game will have plenty of build up and the playing on the field should be enough to pump everyone up. You dont really need to trash talk to get people ready for a huge game like this one.

All trash talking does is make the other team want to come out and shut the team trash talking up in a hurrie

If you require your opposition's words or actions to get motivated to play, you are playing the sport for all the wrong reasons to begin with.

last year the same scenario happened, richlands blew graham out i think 27-0 the first game (last year) i think that was the score... and then in the playoffs it came down to the last few plays and richlands won... so i dont think graham will get blown out, i think they have more of a shot then people think, im not guareenting a win im just sayin i think the game will be closer then what people say, but thats just my opinion... good luck to both teams

As a great man once said, Don't trash talk cause all it is, is talk. Let the other team talk the talk, because when we get on that field we will be the ones walking the walk. So let them talk, you are going to be classier by taking it in and taking it out on the field. (not quoted exactly word for word) From: Coach Carlock. He said that to us my freshmen year after players from Grundy were on here talking about how badly they were going to beat us in the playoffs. And as a matter of fact that year someone printed it up (the posts that were trash talking) and he taped it up to the ice machine and told us all to read it and use it as fuel. Needless to say after barely beating them during the regular season we came back in the playoffs and laid a good licking to them. (Season 2001 the season we went to state and sadly lost) So graham players think of it this way, Richlands could take the "trash talking" and print it up and put it on their ice machine and have them all read it and use it as fuel... So some of you may not of ever had the chance to play for Coach, but do the classy thing like he would want you to do. Shut your mouth and get on the field and prove who the better team is. Good luck to both teams but, LETS GO G-MEN!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well dude this is your 2nd Chance..