Round three for the Mavs

mavsgrad

I know a lot of discussion went on earlier in the week so i'm not trying to repeat anything but my internet has been screwed up all week and i am just now getting respond to the win over keyser and look forward to friday against tolsia.

First off, my hat is off to you guys in the keyser game. You guys moved the ball and didn't turn it over on offense and there were very few penalties. And how bout the defense, Wow that is the best I have seen them play all year. Just come out friday night with that same discipline and focus and everything else should take care of itself. Great job to the coaches as well. The coaches seemed to have scouted independence and keyser very well and i'm sure they have done the same for tolsia.

A final word to the guys. You guys are playing great football right now and it shows. Focus on the objective at hand, Tolsia. They are a good football team but so are we. Just take them seriously and outplay them friday night!! Hope all you guys have a good thanksgiving tomorrow and i look forward to making some noise on friday. GO MAVS!!!!

As much as im NOT a fan of James Monroe, i hope you all take care of business and beat Tolsia. I also wouldnt mind TOO MUCH, if you all went to Wheeling and brought home the title to Southern WV, so good luck and show em how its done!!

Thanks, Tom,....I think. (LOL) I'd be more than happy to adopt any and all Beavers into the Mav family this week. I know it's tough, but you can do it, just for a little while longer.....it'd be cool to have that support.

I have to admit, I REALLY thought if James Monroe made it to the semis, it was going to be a James Monroe/Bluefield showdown again. Bluefield was getting it done in the first half against Tolsia.

If James Monroe plays Friday like they have thus far in the playoffs, maybe, just maybe............

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL!!!! Hope to see a big turnout in Lindside on Friday. GO MAVS!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

As much as im NOT a fan of James Monroe, i hope you all take care of business and beat Tolsia. I also wouldnt mind TOO MUCH, if you all went to Wheeling and brought home the title to Southern WV, so good luck and show em how its done!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks as well for the support. I guess this means next imte I watch Bluefield play someone other then the Mavericks I have to site on the Beaver's side.

Good luck to James Monroe, Giles, Mt. Hope, Greenbrier West, and whoever wins the Richlands-Graham game.