Lebanon

OldLeb51

<font color="800000">Lebanon is going to have their hands full again this week. Radford is a good team...decent both running and passing and a pretty good defense. They probably have one of, if not the best kicker in Class A in VA. Lebanon will have to be hitting on all cylinders to pull this game out. Good luck this weekend! </font>

From what i understand Ringstaff had a field day on the Pioneer defence,I was told that Richlands offenceive line dominated the line of scrimage..And Timmy Brown stepped with some big plays also..Richlands really seems like they have their act together..

Well in most games they i have noticed they were more of a rushing team,On Graham they run alot,and Brown hurt us running also..They can pass the ball well though,I think they threw the ball quit a bit on Grundy,When Brown is on he really throws the slat nice,you have to get presure on him,but not too much because he loves to tuck it in and run..

That's what I was thinking since the other two had so many yards that he was probably getting his yards on the ground by turning a passing play into something else. Alexay Hairston last year was good at making some plays when it was supposed to be a pass but that can also lead to a qb just running every time when a pass is called instead of throwing as it did towards the end of the season for Magna Vista last year.

As always it's a wing-t with them going straight up the gut and turning it outside. They will definitely keep a team honest and as of recent have been throwing in some passing. They have 9 TD's through the air and most of those have come recently. I don't remember exact numbers for recent games but if everything goes as planned I think that Richlands won't know what to expect from one play to the next. Coach B does a good job adjusting to what the defenses are showing as he did last week against Tunstall. He's not scared to put it in the air if he has to and you better hang on for the ride if he gets the one two punch going with Preston and Smallwood. If Richlands stays off balance it's going to be a long night.

Magna Vista has an awesome inside reverse. You only see it once or twice a game but it can be that one huge play that just bumps them over the edge. The wing back who runs it for the Warriors has 20 rushes for 254 yards and 3tds and that's the only rushing play I think he's ran this year!!!