Are there any chat room options on here??

pdfootballguy

I was just wondering if there was a chat room attached to the board or something like that. I know with the network 54 system you could have a chatroom but I didn't know if there was one on here. It would be nice if everybody could get on there once a week or so and put out their opinions and talk up some of the games and stuff like that!!! cool.gif

Guest MagicMan

At the bottom, there's a link to a chatroom - It's not very good, requires java (which most people have installed anyway) and doesn't tie into the user registration here. BUT, it's up now, works, and instead of me farting around and ya'll waiting for me to come up with something, we've got it for the end of the season - I promise we'll have something MUCH better soon.

Guest MagicMan

When I got back to the house and woke up, I tried it, and in Internet Explorer, it didn't work. I hate Microsoft. I need to remember to test things before I post them when I'm half asleep.

go to Sun's Java Site and install java (click the get now button top right) and that should work. Like I said, I'll have a good solution in the not so distant future...

Guest MagicMan

Not really sure what's going on there... you may need to restart your computer (maybe again if you have already).

If it doesn't work after that, try refreshing it, or force it by clearing your temporary internet files (Tools > Internet Options > Delete Files) Then restart again