Grundy shocks Me and FC

DemonDeuce

Grundy proved me and a whole lot of people wrong tonight. Grundy 34 FC 27 They played a great game and have one hellova team. It was a barn burner. This didnt look like the Grundy team that i had seen. They have really put it together. Watch out Martinsville-Graham winner--the Golden Wave look hungry. Their playoff experience played a major role in the outcome of this game tonight. When things got tough, Grundy got tougher, and FC laid down. Congrats Grundy! I am glad that i had to eat my words. 88Wave, you looked really cold tonight grin.gif. See you next week at the Region finals.

Sounds like a good one. I had no clue how to call that game. I thought FC's speed would push them over the edge but I also noticed you said they laid down. Congrats to Grundy on their win though, it was well deserved. Also congrats to FC on a great final season, you have nothing to hang your head about.

First thing, Congratulations FC on a great last season. PDFootball--I wasnt trying to open another can of worms by saying that FC laid down...They played a great game...What i meant was when things got tough they came unglued. Grundy kept their focus. Mistakes by FC proved to be crucial. I just wanted to clear that up and not show any disrespect towards FC... Overall, it was one hell of a game.

Thanks for clearing that up. I saw the half time score and just by looking at that score I could still see the Marshall vs ECU bowl game a few years agao where the last team to score won the game. I guess things slowed down a little bit in the second half though??? What were both teams doing that were good and what caused FC to lose the game?