bluefield 61 oak hill 16

buzzsawBeaver

<font color="blue">Bluefield is simply playing very good football presently.

There d is what it has been all season, very fast, physical and formidable.

Their o is playing better than they have all season and they seemed to have made some adjustments on a few plays that I thought were warranted around mid season.

Chris martin started runnning the ball better a few games ago and without a doubt after this game he is 1 of bluefield's biggest threats.

For the 1st time in a few seasons bluefield is back to where they can score from anywhere.

In particular, they are using a quick pitch to martin after he goes in motion to the right side that makes very good use of his speed and is a hard play to defend.

I mentioned they should have such a play mid season, and it does well. Not only that, but martin seems faster than I've ever known him to be. I knew he was quick, but in the last few games he's simply looked fast, 4.5 fast.

Along with martin, all their other weapons are playing hard and have big gains on the ground.

They are also not turning the ball over.

That's my playoff update, not to sing to much about their success to this point as they have 3 potentially hard games to go before they can be satisfied with anything. And 1 game at a time.

It does seems as if they have been working hard, continue to do so bluefield and maintain a humble, earn it type of attitude. They should do well if they play their best. This is a season for opportunity.

Good fortune to bluefield and congrats to oak hill for not quitting and on being the 1 team to have defeated bluefield this season.

Also good fortune to coach martin from oak hill, an exceptional coach, as he moves on to coach elsewhere.

beaver

GOD bless. </font>