Funniest Memories of This Season

BoomBoom

Well a funny story that i had in High School is that one game a friend of mine was running off of the field and tripped on the chains and he didn't have his chinstrap buckled and broke his nose.....what a game atleast we won....i think lol

Well everygame when we came off of the field when the chain crew would come by we would smack them on the a$$ and tell them stupid stuff i even remeber Bob Grebe coming by practice after the Graham/Beaver game when he got hit in the face and we talked soo much crap to him

after narrow's D end got a sack he and a bunch of the other players were jumping up in down celebrating...and i walked into them on purpose and fell down. (acting like they pushed me down) then jumped up and petitoned for a flag..i almost got one but one ref saw what really happened. he told me maybe i should give up the football stuff and pursue an acting career lol

i'd say hot pocket alot on the line..i don't know why really..

[ QUOTE ]

after narrow's D end got a sack he and a bunch of the other players were jumping up in down celebrating...and i walked into them on purpose and fell down. (acting like they pushed me down) then jumped up and petitoned for a flag..i almost got one but one ref saw what really happened. he told me maybe i should give up the football stuff and pursue an acting career lol

i'd say hot pocket alot on the line..i don't know why really..

[/ QUOTE ]

how gay could you get??