Anyone here from the 1989 GHS State Championship

Kingbean

because of the sniper this year in the eastern part of va some of the teams did not play that week and just finished their regular season last week. so the state semi are not until next weekend so that helped eastern teams catch up with the rest of the state.

[ QUOTE ]

because of the sniper this year in the eastern part of va some of the teams did not play that week and just finished their regular season last week. so the state semi are not until next weekend so that helped eastern teams catch up with the rest of the state.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hurricane...not sniper.

sorry got my years mixed up lance sniper last year lol sorry

i stand corrected and admit i was wrong. never said i was a very smart man. and no need to quote me i look a big enough fool in my orginal post as it is all you needed to say was sorry you are wrong it was the hurricane

lmao...I just put the quote because it was a post or two up...was not breakin your balls or anything...lol.

I screw up and say the wrong years all of the time when talking about past games and such...in fact I had to stop and think when the sniper thing actually took place when I read your post...lol.

don't think I was trying to be mean...lol.

hey i know that you were not being mean or anything like that at my age now my mind is not very good and it was in good fun and well said i thank you for correcting me on the date i appreciate it we all need a little reminding now and then of things. thanks again