WHO would you like to see coach?

rebel90

of coarse reb90.. theres ppl out there.. and ppl leaving buch. co. all the time to take jobs elsewhere. Politics in buch. co seems to follow the good ol' buddie path.. thats just my opinion.

I'd like to see any school get coaches to take them up a notch or 2 or even to the top...

So whose your pick of persons that could help a program that needs a chance???

[ QUOTE ]

as inspirin as he wuz on the football sidelines, i shore would like to see what ol Goose Blankenship could do with hoops

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry bout the preveous effort gman. found a more appropriute photog of the goose....

jeff_hurst.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

as inspirin as he wuz on the football sidelines, i shore would like to see what ol Goose Blankenship could do with hoops

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry bout the preveous effort gman. found a more appropriute photog of the goose....

jeff_hurst.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

That looks just like a guy I went to school with, I can't remember his name though, I think it was something like, Jeff HUNNELL.....or something like that.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This guy would probably fit in better at Hurley. At least given his apparent taste in demographics:

kramer.gif